IPTV Player and m3u editor for Android
SageIPTV is an IPTV player. Use it to watch live, movies, and series on your Android phone.
Follow us @sageiptv on Twitter and stay tuned.
- m3u playlist Editor: move categories and channels to the desired positions (reorderable categories and channels), enable or disable channels and categories, view changes locally or export to a new m3u playlist and share it (Google Drive, email, ...) to use it with the m3u playlist player or IPTV player of your choice
- Parental control: Enable parental control for categories and channels
- Electronic program guide (EPG) integration
- Use default or External Players (VLC or MX Player)
- Extended M3U (categories and logos) playlist support
- Display categories
- Search categories by category name
- Display channels from the selected category
- Search channels by name
- Grid or list view of TV channels
- Manage playlists (add, update, refresh and delete m3u playlist)
- Jump, fast forward, rewind and pause
- Cast Live channels and VODs to Chromecast enabled devices
- Add to favourites/ remove from favourites
- Support Xtream Codes API
- EPG (electronic program guide) for portal screen
- Playback speed
- Scale the video interactively via zoom gestures
What's new ( in 4.9.14 - Dec 14, 2022)
- Fixed the issue with portal favorites URLs, please remove and add favorites again.
- Other bug fixes and improvements